Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy birthday to me..

Well, I turned 31 on Sat, the 14th of February.  Chris always works himself up trying to get the perfect gift. (Bless his heart)  The night before my birthday, he came home and said that he wanted to get me a bedframe.  (We have been sleeping on the floor on our king size mattress since this summer.)  We got online and found the perfect frame for a mere $1,400!!!!  It was a little out of our price range.  The next morning, after sleeping in!!!, Chris asked what I thought of this one (in the picture).  It was BETTER than the one we had seen the night before.  It was on craigslist in Chicago, handcrafted for $450.  We got it for $4oo and drove to Chicago the next day to pick it up!  The quilt was our Christmas present from my mom and goes perfectly with the frame.  I couldn't have asked for a better present!  Chris had prayed the night before my birthday that God would help him make my day special, needless to say, He provided!


I went from sleeping on the floor to almost needing a stool to get in bed, now 3 feet off the floor!  I am truly blessed...

No comments: