Monday, March 25, 2013

Mom, did you know that God speaks to me?

Now, I have to confess that I often find myself only half listening to what my children say... not because I don't love them but that my mind is usually in more than one place at a time BUT when my five year old shared this with me while he was doing chores, he definitely got my attention.  He proceeded to share with me some of the truths that God has been sharing with him... helping him to recognize the difference between lies and truth.

During Holy week, I am reminded and challenged to listen to that soft inner voice, leading me into all truth, The Truth, my Saviour... the one who was perfect and yet took on the sins of this world... Through His death and resurrection, He has given me life eternal.

Thank you Lord, for speaking to me and to my children.  May our eyes stay focused on you and may we rest in you that you are the way, the truth and the life.

----------------------------------------

An update: the three day juice cleanse went great, back to eating food and trying to daily choose living foods!

No comments: