Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Birthday Season

  It's been a couple of years since my last post... I dream of someday being consistent in something but for now, I take each moment as it comes!  Since my last post we have added another baby girl to our clan and shockingly she was also born during 'birthday season'.  Miss Violet Rae was born last year right after Christmas on Dec. 28, 2013.  She now begins our season of celebrations!  From December 28th -February 19th we will celebrate all 6 of the kiddos birthdays and my own.  I often fight getting overwhelmed but this year it has been fun really reliving each birth.  I can remember even the smallest of details about all of the them and they make me smile.  The girls have all had their birthdays and the boys will soon follow... Here is a snapshot of how big they are all getting:)

This is a picture of Violet's first moments snug as a bug.

This is one year later as she is learning how to play the piano from her eldest brother!


We have had home births with all of our children so this is 
Evelyn right after she was born...
Miss Evelyn was born on New Year's Eve 2011

This was from last year with Miriam

And this is our princess at age 3!


After 3 boys, I never thought that I would have a girl and since we didn't get an ultrasound, I was completely surprised when Miriam was born, our first daughter!




Miss Miriam -age 5

I am getting so excited thinking about all of their births that I just might have to write a separate post on each... I have never documented any of them.  Stay tune.


"But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure, then peace loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere." James 3:17   

Prayer:  Lord, may you fill me to over flowing with your wisdom!


No comments: